Which Cleanse Do You Need?
Both cleanses are identical, but require different dosages and directions for use.
Gallbladder Stone Symptoms:
- Pain in the upper abdomen and upper back. The pain may last for several hours.
- Other gastrointestinal problems, including bloating, indigestion and heartburn, and gas.
Kidney Stone Symptoms:
- You're experiencing waves of sharp pain in your back, side, abdomen, or groin.
- You're experiencing any pain or difficulty with urination.
- Inability to find a comfortable position.
- Nausea and vomiting with ongoing flank pain.
- The frequent urge to urinate